Thursday 4 December 2014

So Long, Farewell, Auf Widersehen, Goodbyeeee....


It is with a very heavy heart that I am announcing that I will be stepping down from the Committee and handing over my beloved Blog. 

I have been honoured to be a part of Herts Belles from the beginning, setting up and running the blog for this time and I shall miss it, but due to work and general life commitments I am no longer able to devote the amount of time I would like to this fabulous Group and the Blog has been suffering because of this.  So I am handing over the reigns to the rest of the Belles Committee and I'm sure you will be in very safe hands!

I will still be a member and hope to make it to most meetings and I hope to get to know you all a lot better without frantically scribbling notes and being hidden behind my camera!

I look forward to participating with you in the future and watching the Group grow from strength to strength.

See you Gals soon!

Dawn Elliott
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment